Fishing Boat or Touring Motorcycle or Seasonal Trailer
Click below for complete contest rules.
1. TO ENTER, complete an entry ballot available at your participating Castle Building Centres Store during the contest period. Deposit it by the contest closing date in the ‘Weekend Warrior’ ballot box located in participating Castle Building Centres anywhere in Canada. Contest commences May 15, 2016 and closes on July 15, 2016. Entries are limited to one ballot, per person, per week. Castle Building Centres and the contest administrator will not be responsible for entries or prize-winning notification lost or misplaced regardless of cause. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For complete contest rules, visit castle.ca
2. PRIZE: There is one (1) PRIZE available to be won. The Prize consists of the winner’s choice of one (1) of the following three (3) options: a fishing boat, a touring motorcycle or a travel and seasonal trailer. Each of the three options will have an estimated retail value of $25,000. Final prize descriptions/specifications are not available at time of printing.
3. CONDITIONS OF PRIZE: Prize winner must accept their prize as awarded. In the event the person whose name is drawn is unable to accept their prize, then the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no other prize will be awarded to that prize winner in its place. That prize will then be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all eligible entries received.
4. DRAW: The potential Prize Winner will be chosen at the end of the contest from all eligible Entries received. The potential winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received by the contest closing date of July 15, 2016. The draw will take place on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 3 pm ET at the offices of KCG Marketing Services Inc. Oakville, Ontario. In order to win, the selected entrant will have had to correctly answer, unassisted, the mathematical skill-testing question appearing on this contest entry form. The selected entrant will be contacted by phone or e-mail within five (5) business days after the draw date. To be declared the Prize Winner the selected entrant must sign and return the Release Form as described below within the stated time period. In the event that a selected entrant is disqualified from eligibility, cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after selection, or does not return the signed Release Form within the stated time period, another potential Prize Winner will be selected and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released from any liability or responsibility to the first selected entrant. The above process will be repeated until one (1) entrant is confirmed the “Winner” for the prize. Decisions of the judges in relation to Prize Winner selection and in all other matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. Castle Building Centres Group Limited will arrange delivery to individual prize winner. By entering, the persons agrees to be bound by the contest rules and by receiving their prize, the winners consent to the contest promoter to use their name, address and photograph without compensation in relation to contest publicity. The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
5. ELGIBILITY: To be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Canada, who has reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Also, the winner cannot be an employee of, representative of, agent of, or domiciled with an employee of, or agent of Castle Building Centres, its dealers, the ‘Weekend Warrior‘ advertising agencies, promotional agencies or the independent contest judging organization. This contest is subject to all federal and provincial laws.
6. CASTLE BUILDING CENTRES, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to place any reasonable restrictions on the prizes and to substitute in whole or in part a prize or a component of a prize of equal or greater value.